Standing Alpaca with Natural Alpaca Fur
This classic Alpaca is a well-designed, heirloom-quality treasure you’ll want to pass on for generations to come. This little novelty will add a touch of intention to any cottage or bookshelf. Keep your days in perspective with the irresistible charm of this stuffed alpaca- crafted by independent Peruvian artisans in a fair-trade environment.
- Made from 100% ethically-harvested, silky-smooth baby alpaca fur by independent Peruvian artisans. No animal cruelty was involved in the harvesting of this fur.
- Hand-stitched plastic bead eyes.
- Hand-stitched threaded mouth and nose.
- Non-itchy, hypoallergenic, silky-smooth. Resistant to pilling and matting. Water and stain-resistant.
- Made with no synthetic dyes or fur, only all-natural alpaca fleece
- Therapy animals bring calm and joy into a space and into your everyday. Alpacas are used as therapy animals in professional practice. The huggable alpaca's peaceful disposition makes them a favourite for animal-based therapies.